The preparation of official documents for abroad usually takes longer, it also takes patience and money. We can save those for you, since we fully cooperate during the entire process of preparation of the documents, in order to be sure, that you will receive them within the set deadlines and in the form you need them. Communication with the institutions in the Republic of Bulgaria, providing the necessary certifications and coping with bureaucracy – all you have to do is leave your documents in any of our offices and we take them through the entire process for you. The company policy of Prevodachi.eu provides preferential conditions for specific groups of documents, which are necessary in specific periods of the year – for example legalization of diplomas for secondary education when applying in foreign colleges and universities.
We provide assistance and legalization of documents in all major cities like Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Stara Zagora, Burgas, Ruse, Kazanlak, Blagoevgrad, Targovishte and others. Full map of our offices can be found at the following link: contacts. If you do not have an office in your area you can contact us to advise you free of charge and move all documents using courier companies.
This procedure is complicated and time consuming because most documents pass the so-called pre-consular certification in various ministries, agencies and departments. Then most of the documents are certified at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Legalization of Bulgarian documents can be performed by any of the following ways:
- Affixing an Apostille
- Certification of translator’s signature.
- Affixing Apostille and certification of translator’s signature.
Choosing each of these procedures for legalization takes time and financial resource, that’s why it is very important to know whether you have to provide LEGALIZED document or only translation by a CERTIFIED TRANSLATOR, licensed to a specific agency.
Legalization is made in the following manner:
- The document is prepared in an appropriate format, we check whether the appropriate stamps were affixed, signatures of officials, whether it is a duplicate or a copy certified by a notary. In addition, besides the municipal documents, almost all other official documents go through a pre-consular certification to the relevant ministry or government agency.
- Then the document is translated by a certified translator.
- Finally, the document together with the attached translation is certified by Directorate “Consular Relations” to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
It is only then, that you can use this document in the corresponding country.
Documents from abroad
This procedure for legalization of documents seems easy and quick, because only certification of translator’s signature is made. However very often, because people don’t know, the legalization process for the citizens becomes a slow and expensive procedure. Some of the most common mistakes are:
- No Apostille was affixed on the document
- Names were mistaken on Birth Certificates
- For most Eastern countries there should be a stamp of the corresponding Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as well as seal of the Bulgarian Embassy should be affixed. It these requisites are not present on the document, and then it should be certified in the embassy of the corresponding country in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Details for legalization of personal documents.
Details for legalization of company documents.